Calling all Pocket Gamers! With the show just two weeks away, this is the last chance you have to take advantage of up to $170 in savings on your ticket. You know you don’t want to miss the most forward-gazing conference in PG Connects history, go on and book your ticket before prices rise at midnight tonight!
We’re returning to the States in just two weeks, and we can’t wait to be back in our favourite U.S. city. PG Connects Seattle is taking place May 16th to 17th and we are bringing together over 1,000 attendees from the games industry all over the globe to network, pitch and learn from over 150 of the games industry’s top authorities. A big focus for this conference is diving into new technologies, particularly AI and Web3 and their impact on the games industry, to reflect the most up-and-coming industry trends that you need to know about in 2023.
There’s just hours left to make the most of our Midterm discount – don’t let yourself regret not acting now. Head over to our official site before it's too late to secure your spot and save up to $170 while you still can. Here’s just a few reasons why you won’t want to miss out…
1. Register now and access the MeetToMatch meeting platform instantly!
We’ve opened the doors to our meeting scheduling platform early so you can plan your diary ahead of when the conference kicks off. With our sophisticated MeetToMatch system, you can connect with every single person in attendance at Seattle and you can schedule meetings with the industry’s top decision-makers starting today. Industry professionals are already arranging meetings with leading companies and we can see that diaries are filling up quickly, don’t miss out.
2. Let your network know you will be in Seattle!
There’s already hundreds of attendees in the system, so you can start getting connected immediately. If you’re ready to kickstart your networking early, announce that you will be attending Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle on your LinkedIn and Twitter through using our official event hashtag #PGConnects and get in touch with attendees that have already registered. You can also use these official PG Connects social assets to let your network know you will be attending.
3. Last chance to sign up for our industry-leading fringe events!
Don’t miss your chance to let us matchmake you with the business partner of your dreams and to participate in our pitching competitions! We have a number of events that you can still participate in but the deadlines are fast approaching. Don't miss out on meeting with credible investors, big publishers and talented developers or getting real-time feedback on your projects, sign up at the links below as soon as you can:
- Investor Connector - Investor Connector selects applicants for one-on-one meetings with investors and VCs looking to spend the right kind of money in the right sector. Please keep in mind that you must be a registered attendee of Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2023 to apply.
- The Very Big Indie Pitch: Mobile Edition - Celebrating new indie mobile games! The ever-popular pitching competition returns, with a chance for media coverage, instant feedback and maybe a prize.
- The Very Big Indie Pitch: PC & Console Edition - Same as our Mobile Edition BIP, but celebrating PC and console games! Apply for a chance to win media coverage, instant feedback from renowned judges and prizes.
- Publisher SpeedMatch - Our Publisher SpeedMatch sessions pair developers, speed-dating style, with publishers and investors. Perfect for first contact meetings with new prospects. Please keep in mind that you must be a registered attendee of Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2023 to apply.
4. Don’t miss out on our first AI-focused conference!
PG Connects Seattle 2023 is our very first conference focused on artificial intelligence, and we will be tackling all the hottest topics in the industry right now. Alongside all the usual great content you can expect from a PG Connects conference, our Seattle show will explore the practical applications of generative AI and related technologies across all aspects of the game industry and discuss the potential future impacts with experts and peers. Seattle is the place to be this May to gain a competitive edge on everything AI, Web3 and more through direct expert insight.
5. And finally... Our Mid Term offer ends at midnight tonight!
You found this article just in time to make the most of our limited time offer and secure massive savings on your PG Connects ticket! This is your last chance to bag savings worth up to $170 per ticket before prices rise. Prices are rising at midnight tonight, so the clock is ticking! Don’t miss out on these incredible savings – book your place now.