As part of Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2016, Oscar Clark, an evangelist at Unity, led a panel on how to choose the right partners to help make your game a success.
Joining him were:
- Jason Santillano, Director of Marketing at AppLift
- Kobi Edelstein, VP of Advertising at Appnext
- Anna Baidachnaya, Head of the European Branch at Appodeal
- Jamie O'Flanagan, Business Development Manager Europe at Gamesparks, and
- Jeroen Bouwman, CCO at GetSocial
"A good partner, in my opinion, is someone who can reduce the barrier to entry you would have had before," said O'Flanagan, explaining that partners should reduce development time and costs where they can.
As to whether advertisers should work with these partners, Bouwman said that if you have plenty of developers not working, you could run your own services, but smaller developers could do with the help to push their games as far as possible.
You can see all our videos from Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2016 in this YouTube playlist.