The PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board tracks exciting job opportunities in the mobile gaming space.
Here we find the latest openings in the industry, letting you know which studios around the world are looking to hire new talent.
We’ve listed the latest openings below – and remember, if you’re an employer it’s currently free to advertise on our Jobs Board.
Sign up to our Biz Network and enter the jobs' details to get started.
Movers and shakers
- F2P consultant Mark Sorrell is joining Rovio Stars
- Former EA exec Shawn Conly joins GREE as VP marketing.
- GREE hires Keith Kawahata as its new VP GM of RPGs.
- Ninja Metrics hires ex-GM of Wargaming America Jeremy Monroe as its Chief Customer Officer.
Hottest new jobs
- Helsinki developer PlayRaven has four senior positions available.
- BlueStacks is looking for a marketing intern for its London office.
- ZeptoLab is expanding its Barcelona, Spain office, posting a number of vacancies including business development manager, marketing co-ordinator, and product manager.
- GoodGame Studios is looking for a junior software tester and a data warehouse expert for its office in Hamburg, Germany.
- Unity is looking for a programmer in its Brighton, UK office.
- Rovio Stars is looking for five senior positions including producer, lead art and product roles.
You can see all the jobs available on our Jobs Board here.
Click here to view the list »