Unity 5.3, the latest version of the developer-friendly game engine, has been released.
The update brings improvements to a number of areas of Unity's toolset, including some that will be of particular interest to mobile game developers.
Unity 5.3 additions include:
- A MonoDevelop upgrade, multi-scene editing, 2D tools and automated unit testing
- Graphics optimisations and an upgraded particle system
- Improved platform support for WebGL and iOS 9
- Integrated in-app purchase support
- VR improvements and new VR learning samples
tvOS support for Apple TV devs is also said to be "coming soon."
For more information, the full Unity blog post is available here.