With the most exciting conference of the year taking place in just one week, there is no better time to get a closer look at exactly what you can expect from Pocket Gamer Connects Digital NEXT.
The conference itself will host over 1,000 attendees from all corners of the world and parts of the games industry ecosystem, as well as offering fantastic opportunities for learning, career development and networking with top developers, publishers, investors, tools providers and more.
So without further ado, here’s six reasons why you absolutely need to be at PG Connects Digital NEXT next week.
1) Meeting platform with unparalleled opportunity to meet with the global games industry
With 24-hour access to Discord Chat and the MeetToMatch meeting platform, attendees can talk around-the-clock and secure those all-important business connections. With over 1,000 attendees from all over the world and across all sectors of the games industry, there is no better time to seek out potential future business partners, employers, talent and incredible developers that can work your dream project into a reality. Meet your dream collaborators and get those projects kick-started in just a few days.
2) 220 world-class speakers
Learn from the industry’s finest with expert speakers joining us from all across the globe, there will be no shortage of insights that you can take away from the conference. Attendees will learn from the biggest and brightest companies in the games business including Microsoft, LEGO Ventures, BITKRAFT Esports, Ubisoft, Rebellion, Jam City, Niantic, Zynga, BANDAI NAMCO, Jagex and many more.
For a full list of the speakers that will be present, check out the full list of speakers at our website.
3) Live and interactive talks across multiple themed tracks
Games is a broad industry, and to accommodate the varied interests of attendees, we have 14 diverse tracks for attendees to enjoy. These talks will all be held live through Zoom, which means that attendees will be able to ask questions live and interact with both the expert speakers and fellow attendees in real time. All the talks, panels and discussions fall into these fascinating tracks, some of which include:
- New Market Monetiser: How to make the most of new advertising formats, IAPs and other monetisation developments.
- Ad Insights: In-game ads are central to monetisation strategy -- discover the latest trends and advice.
- Global Trends: Facts, figures and insights from the global games industry.
- Social Games: Find out how to take advantage of the growing market for one-click games and social platforms offering distribution.
- Company Culture: Discover how to lead and inspire your team within the context of a forward-looking culture.
The above are just some of the tracks you can look forward to, you can see the full schedule here.
4) Curated matchmaking and networking
Some of the other highly anticipated aspects of the conference involve the engaging activities available for developers, publishers, investors, recruiters and more. The fringe events at PGC Digital NEXT have been created with you finding the right people for your business in mind, and some of the exciting matchmaking events that will make networking occur as naturally and seamlessly as possible are as follow:
- MoneyMaker: A curated event enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact with the best advertising, user acquisition and monetisation businesses.
- IGDA Mentor Cafe: Industry leaders share their thoughts and advice to mentees
- Publisher SpeedMatch: Pairs developers & publishers together through a series of speed-dating style meetings.
- Investor Connector: Pairs games companies or individuals with investors looking for opportunities.
- The Big Indie Pitch (Mobile): Speed-dating-style pitching competition for indie developers.
- The Big Indie Pitch (PC and Console): The PC & console version of our long-standing pitching competition for indie developers.
5) People love the experience
There’s a reason 96% of attendees keep coming back for more and 97% of attendees would recommend our conferences to a colleague. PG Connects Digital NEXT offers countless opportunities in the palm of your hand over the course of an action-packed few days; you could secure more contacts than you could reach across the rest of the year with over 1,000 attendees hoping to make your acquaintance. Get access to exclusive industry networking and insights and buy your ticket now to see first-hand what all the fuss is about.
6) Bonus: Includes access to Beyond Games -- discover the future of interactive entertainment
If three days of top-tier industry networking and priceless learning isn’t enough, we’re also offering complimentary access with every ticket purchase to Beyond Games, a virtual conference taking place directly after PG Connects Digital NEXT, focusing on the future of interactive entertainment.
Get access to an extra two days, more than 90 speakers and over 400 attendees all looking to explore the frontier of interactive entertainment space. With tracks including everything from The New NFT Economies to Blockchain Basics and Mapping the Metaverse, this conference isn’t one to be missed.
Time’s running out, book now!
The conference is just a week away! Be sure to get your ticket booked in as soon as you can to take advantage of all the meeting opportunities that are already taking place through MeetToMatch which is now live.
In order to make the conference as accessible as can be, we also have special discounts available for indie developers, students and job seekers through application forms (click on the designated links for access).
See you next week!