Are you a brand expert with a passion for entertainment and casual gaming? We are seeking a brand expert to take casual mobile gaming concepts in early stages in development, enhance their marketability to build them into relevant and differentiated brands, and bring them to market. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, lead from the front, and are ready to leverage your knowledge and experience at scale then we’d love to have you on our team.
An exceptional creative brand marketer who has proven experience building and bringing to market world class global brand campaigns and developing engaging creative content. Whether it be launching new tentpole features within existing franchises or launching and bringing to market new titles you will gain experience of the full marketing funnel. From audience segmentation, strategic brand positioning, creating visual identities to executing go to marketing planning including ATL media spend with leading agencies.
This individual will report into the Brand Director, working alongside other Brand and Social Media specialists. This role will represent and contribute to the ongoing development, awareness, and understanding of go to market best practices for the organization’s teams and titles.
- Brand Strategy
- Ideate on brand positioning in early game development, providing data and documentation to support and guide the studios through development.
- Run strategic marketability assessments and project plan for games in concept development.
- Work closely with strategic business partners to consolidate inputs and insights to identify opportunities for new products, and drive the health, growth, and engagement of our live titles.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Insights to refine the core proposition and testing strategy for the product during the development phase.
- Own brand strategy testing roadmap for games from concept through to launch.
Upstream Game Development
- Lead creative marketability testing of concepts in the pipeline.
- Understand the processes and flexibility needed to work with teams during upstream development.
- Align with development studios on brand positioning and make sure the wider marketing team are briefed prior to launch, ensuring synergy in communications and creative.
- Responsible for preparing brand identity, visual assets and branded documentation for launch.
- Prepare launch campaign creative strategy and master assets for Soft Launch and Worldwide.
Brand Marketing Campaigns
- Own strong creative briefs, ideation, development, and execution of brand marketing campaigns for our audiences.
- Plan and deliver high impact creative campaigns for new game and tentpole feature launches across all consumer touch points, working closely with all functions to deliver a coordinated plan with a clear proposition.
- Work closely with UA media/performance teams to ensure creative strategy is delivered through the funnel across all paid channels and run point on creative strategies and planning for new media.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse results and optimise campaigns on the go.
- Excellent creative judgment and intuition in evaluating work.
- Drive synergy in creative across broader touchpoints in player lifecycle, including App Store, Platforms, Social channels and Digital.
Developing internal relationships:
- Confidently manage stakeholder meetings with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation where collaboration is vital.
- Work collaboratively with UA, Product Marketing, Platforms, Social and Biz Dev to align on common goals.
- Challenge research teams to deliver even more actionable insights , working with them to refine methodologies, discussion guides and stimulus.
- Ability to manage budgets for the Brand Team.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of success bringing games to market and managing brand campaign strategies as part of a product or marketing focused team or in-house agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing creative strategy
- Advanced knowledge of brand metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience and direct contact with measurement and reporting.
- Preferred Skills
- Experience leading others and managing the workload of team members.
- An involved casual gamer that can identify with a broad audience of players to understand and anticipate their needs.
- Relevant experience in video games, mobile games, or entertainment.
- Creative thinking with a passion for big ideas that push the boundaries.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to changing priorities.
How to apply: https://careers.aristocrat.com/au/en/job/ARISAUR0013143EXTERNALENAU/Senior-Brand-Manager