Reliance Games presents… Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore 2016
|Date & Times:||
Thursday, April 21st - 22nd 2016
9am to 6pm
|Expected Size:||500 - 1,000|
|Ticket Cost:||100 USD|
|Target Audience:||Ad Companies, C-Level, Creatives, Developers, Indie Developers, Investors, Marketing, Media, Publishers, Recruitment, Students, Technical teams, Tool Providers|
|Featured Platforms:||Android, Augmented Reality, Handheld Console, iOS, Virtual Reality, Wearables|
Pocket Gamer Connects – THE Global Mobile Games Show
We launched Steel Media’s first full-on conference, Pocket Gamer Connects, in London at the start of 2014 and followed this up with a mid-year event in Helsinki. These exceeded all our expectations, with over 1,500 top-tier attendees representing leading mobile game developers, publishers, and service companies from all corners of the world.
For 2015 we went bigger, adding events in Bangalore and San Francisco, and ended the year having welcomed over 3,500 delegates to our conferences.
But we’re not stopping there.
In 2016 we’re looking to go better yet again. We’re adding Vancouver to the roster but also returning to London, Helsinki and, of course, Bangalore. Expect the content to feature distinct tracks according to the host nation, with the core global games publishing and indie-specific sessions being joined by a new batch of unmissable content (to be unveiled soon).
Yet some things remain reassuringly constant. Distinctive short-form lectures aimed at providing insight and inspiration, honest panel sessions offering frank opinion and advice, and intensive networking will again form the key ingredients in the PG Connects recipe.
There’ll also be the Very Big Indie Pitch and I ♥ Indie Showcase area giving developers a chance to get discovered, our popular networking meeting system, plus the obligatory, infamous Pocket Gamer after-party.
If you would like to purchase an I love Indie Showcase table please contact Lisa Bisset on firstname.lastname@example.org
3,500+ mobile gaming delegates in 2015 at London, Banglore, San Francisco, and Helsinki, from over 50 countries.
Speakers and delegates from all the key industry players including:
- Supercell, King, DeNA, TenCent, Gamevil, KakaoTalk, CJ E&M, Chukong, Disney, Wargaming, Kabam, Frogmind, Nordeus, Creative, Mag Interactive, NTT Docomo, Ubisoft, Facebook, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Gameloft, Sega, Capcom, Mag Interactive, G5 Grand Cru, iDreamSky, Unity, Wooga, Fingersoft and many, many more.
- Hundreds of the hottest indie developers sharing their games in our Very Big Indie Pitch, Indie track, and I ♥ Indie Showcase zone.
- Learn from over 100 amazing speakers across five dedicated tracks.
- Networking made easy via a dedicated meeting system.
- Party and evening fringe events.
- Entry to the main conference including access to all content tracks, expo and dedicated meeting area on both days
- Access to the Very Big Indie Pitch
- Entry to the Pocket Gamer Party
- Free tea, coffee & refreshments on both days
- Free wifi
- A personal profile on the Pitch & Match meeting system and unlimited meeting invites
- Our eternal love and admiration (okay, maybe not eternal)
Find out more information on Reliance Games presents… Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore 2016
See an event missing? Let us know