After a successful launch last year, the PocketGamer.Biz Mobile Games Trends Report is back again with a brand new 2010 edition, which collates all the key trends, technologies, facts, and data into one compact and digestible read.
Suffice to say there's plenty to talk about: 2010 is already shaping up to be a landmark year in the mobile games market.
The mobile games sector has been turned upside down by the phenomenal success of Apple's iPhone and App Store, which appears to have opened the flood gates for digital mobile content and irrevocably proved the lucrative potential of mobile games, says Steel Media managing director Chris James.
Now, with the rest of the industry clamouring to catch up with new technology and hardware, the next 12 months should prove to be the most exciting yet for existing and new players alike.
Who's the report for?
Created by an elite team of industry journalists and analysts, the PocketGamer.Biz Mobile Games Trend Report 2010 weighs in at over 120 pages and provides an essential guide to the mobile games industry for developers, publishers, manufacturers, middleware providers, investors, and indeed anyone else seeking to stake their claim in this burgeoning sector.
Satisfied customers of last year's report came from all of those sectors. Here's just some of the praise they lavished upon it...
"Unlike other business reports that end up being door stoppers, we value the quality and depth of the topics covered by PocketGamer's Mobile Games Trends Report and look forward to the future issues." - Stefan Wilke, Head of EMEA Marketing, Mobile Games, RealNetworks
"The PocketGamer Report combines business intelligence, interviews with industry leaders and charts that are a reference in our business. This makes the report a unique and valuable proposition for a very reasonable price." - Maarten Noyons, CEO and Founder, IMGA
"When it comes to the mobile games market, dry, data-drenched analyst reports are ten a penny. But if you are looking for market insight, coupled with informed opinion and shot through with real, practical metrics, PocketGamer are the experts and their Trends report should be at the top of your list." - Tim Harrison, former Vodafone and EA exec. and founder, The Mobile Consultancy
"The PG.Biz Mobile Games Trends Report provides an invaluable source of information about the mobile games industry and has been genuinely useful in helping our strategy." - Scott Eyre-Walker, Content Manager, Samsung Mobile
Covering iPhone, Java, and new smartphone platforms as well as key trends and technology, this comprehensive report includes insight and contributions from: EA Mobile, Gameloft, Glu Mobile, Apple, Google, Research In Motion, Microsoft, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Namco Bandai Networks, I-play, Digital Chocolate, ngmoco, Capcom, O2, Vodafone, Orange, and T-Mobile.
The 120 plus pages of mobile game industry data, analysis, and insight include:
- Essential App Store Round-up: In-depth overview of the principle app stores and distribution channels plus separate analysis of key data and trends.
- 2010 Forward Focus: Ten key issues and trends for the year ahead.
- Deal Tracker: Quick reference guide to where the money was going in 2009, including the top 150 deals of the year.
- Executive Briefing - App Store Marketing: Insider's Guide to marketing your games and Apps.
- 2009 Review: All the developments, deals, and trends.
- Publisher Analysis: Competitive analysis of the ten leading publishers' 2009 activity.
- Focus On...Emerging mobile business models: Feature looking at the different business models available, covering the likes of: freemium, in-app purchase, episodic content, ad-funding, etc.
- Case Studies: The 50 key mobile games you need to know about.
- Territory Report - China: Is 2010 the time to make your move in the far East?
- Unique Industry Confidence Survey: Key players from the value chain share their views and forecasts.
- Market Data Round-up: Key facts and figures on the industry and trends.
The report will be available in early May, but you can get ahead of the game by ordering your copy today at this exclusive discount rate.
- Single Copy: £699Print or Digital
- Offer Price: £629 (Save £70)
- Multi-user (five copies): £1199(2x Print + 3x Digital licenses)
- Special Offer Price: £1079 (Save £120)
- Enterprise License (20 copies):£2499 (5x Print + 15x Digital licenses)
- Special Offer Price: £2249 (Save £250)
Please use the dropdown PayPal menu.
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW >>
Place you order by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your order by phone: Call Chris James on 07811 135982