If you're reading this page it's almost certainly because you've been given or picked up one of our lovely special discount fliers for the PocketGamer.biz Mobile Games Trend Report 2010, most likely from one of the big mobile shows.
Ultimately, of course, it doesn't really matter how you got here, but simply that now you are here you can enjoy the best discount rate on our industry-leading, critically acclaimed and generally really rather stuffed report on the key trends, facts and figures for the mobile games market.
Covering iPhone, Java, and new smartphone platforms as well as key trends and technology, this comprehensive report includes insight and contributions from: EA Mobile, Gameloft, Glu Mobile, Apple, Google, Research In Motion, Microsoft, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Namco Bandai Networks, I-play, Digital Chocolate, ngmoco, Capcom, O2, Vodafone, Orange, and T-Mobile.
The 150 pages of mobile game industry data, analysis, and insight include:
- Essential App Store Round-up: In-depth overview of the principle app stores and distribution channels plus separate analysis of key data and trends.
- 2010 Forward Focus: Ten key issues and trends for the year ahead.
- Deal Tracker: Quick reference guide to where the money was going in 2009, including the top 150 deals of the year.
- Executive Briefing - App Store Marketing: Insider's Guide to marketing your games and Apps.
- 2009 Review: All the developments, deals, and trends.
- Publisher Analysis: Competitive analysis of the ten leading publishers' 2009 activity.
- Focus On...Emerging mobile business models: Feature looking at the different business models available, covering the likes of: freemium, in-app purchase, episodic content, ad-funding, etc.
- Case Studies: The 50 key mobile games you need to know about.
- Territory Report - China: Is 2010 the time to make your move in the far East?
- Unique Industry Confidence Survey: Key players from the value chain share their views and forecasts.
- Market Data Round-up: Key facts and figures on the industry and trends.
The report will be available in May, but you can get ahead of the game by ordering your copy today at this exclusive discount rate.
- Report Pricing:
- Single Copy:
£699Print or Digital
- Special Offer Price: £559 (save £140)
- Multi-user (five copies):
£1199(2x Print + 3 x Digital Licenses)
- Special Offer Price: £949 (save £260)
- Enterprise License (20 copies):
£2499(5 x Print + 15 x Digital Licenses)
- Special Offer Price: £1999 (Save £500)
Please select from the following dropdown PayPal menu.
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW >>
Place you order by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your order by phone: Call Chris James on 07811 135982