[If you're a games company that's currently hiring in one of the listed locations, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
You can also search for jobs and post new vacancies on our jobs page for free!]
With so many mobile game companies in the world, it can be difficult to keep track of all the latest job opportunities available.
That's why PocketGamer.biz has decided to launch the Jobs Board, a directory of mobile games companies that are currently hiring, organised by location.
This is a work-in-progress, and will be regularly updated with more countries and companies.
But first off, each week this page will be updated with a selection of hand-picked new and noteworthy opportunities from around the world.
Here are PocketGamer.biz's current top picks:
- Dundee studio Outplay is hiring a 2D Animator (Flash/Spine) after scoring 20 million downlads for Alien Creeps TD.
- Gram Games, still pushing its 22% Project to get more women into games, is hiring a Mobile UA Team Lead at its London studio.
- After bagging two million downloads of Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money in a month, East Side Games is hiring a Lead Game Designer.
- Supercell-owned studio Frogmind is hiring a Game Programmer in a Finnish games industry that's high on opportunities and short on talent.
- SYBO is hiring a Copenhagen-based VFX Artist as its smash hit Subway Surfers celebrates its fifth birthday.
You can also hit these quick links to go direct to the locations:
- The Netherlands
- Canada - British Columbia
- Canada - Ontario
- Canada - Quebec
- Canada - Others
- USA - San Francisco Bay Area
- USA - Texas
- The PocketGamer.biz jobs page
Click here to view the list »