Want to see all the sessions from Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017?
Well you’re in luck! We have all the sessions available now for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from the Mobile Games University track right here, all just a few clicks away.
The sessions focus on practical development tips from creating great ideas to running live operations and more..
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- Developing culture as product: How Gram Games sets itself apart
- Making a global hit - The road to Six!
- Game design methodology
- Building Appstore pages and promo videos that don't suck
- How indie games developers should look at analytics
- The ‘hows and whys’ of talent acquisition in games
- How to create agile teams and foster the culture of excellence while developing games
- Race Kings port-mortem
- Why indie devs use King's Defold game engine
- Game Hubs: A quest to revolutionise game production
- Fast, cross-platform development with GameMaker Studio 2
- How Space Ape Games plans its live operations to keep its titles going for years
- Making characters and places that people believe in
- Why mobile developers should focus on the meta game first
- Game development & the law: The basics
- The mobile game development commandments
- What is the Games For Samsung initiative?
- Making girly games that aren’t patronising
- Video games and public figures: Legal update 2017
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »