Did you know the Golden Gate Bridge has enough steel cabling to wrap around the Equator three times over?
It's a magnificent structure, one that pictures alone don't do justice to. Because only in person do you truly appreciate the scale of this 20th century engineering marvel in all its 887,000 tons splendour.
If you've not had the pleasure, now's your chance: simply combine business with a touch of tourism by attending PGC San Francisco on June 27th to 28th.
We may not match the literal weight of the city's mighty bridge, but we come heavily laden with industry opportunity (see the breakdown below).
And right now you can join us at our Super Early Bird rate before it ends later this week - tomorrow at 10am BST in fact. (The saving will pay for a tour bus ride across the bridge and an ice cream stop in Sausalito.)
We'll keep unveiling more details of the conference, of course, but for now here's a quick rundown of what you can expect:
- Some 100 of the finest mobile games sector speakers
- Over 80 sessions spanning 30 hours' worth of content
- 1,000 delegates from a truly cross-section of the industry - from indies through to triple-A publishers, to investors, tools providers, analysts, media and more
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire content that delivers the key trends in the UA, retention, and monetisation landscape
- Indie developers gain essential insight from international experts in a dedicated conference track
- Grab the competitive edge on one of the superhot, rapidly growing sectors of the industry with eSports Academy
- Publishers get the inside track on the hottest markets & the wisest advice courtesy of Global Publishing
- Development practical tips – from creating great ideas to running live ops – in our Mobile Games University
- Discover the latest, leading trends at the heart of the mobile games industry in InduTrends
- Get to know the different sources & and approaches to raising funds in Show Me The Money
- Our Superstar Sessions are known for getting the brightest minds to discuss the topics set to dominate the state of play
- Get career-changing exposure in the hugely popular Very Big Indie Pitch competition
- See the latest games or display your own in the Indie Showcase
- Meet publishers and investors to help take your game to the next level
- Stacks of useful contacts thanks to thousands of meetings via our match-making system and celebrated after-hours networking events
Sound like a plan? Grab that Super Early Bird rate before it ends, then.