There is just one week to go until Pocket Gamer Connects London 2018kicks off on January 22nd to 23rd.
It’s the biggest B2B mobile games-focused conference in Europe and we’re expecting more than 2,000 games industry professionals from across the globe to attend.
We’ve got a wealth of speakers lined up from companies including Sybo Games, Ustwo, Unity, Game Insight, Playdemic, Jam City, Gram Games, Jagex, FunPlus, London Venture Partners, Space Ape, ReelStyle, Reality Clash, MTGx, East Side Games, Creative Assembly and many more.
Tickets for the conference are still available (and you can grab a cheeky 10 per cent off by using code PGBIZ10).
What a refresher on what PGC London is offering? Check this out:
- Europe's largest dedicated mobile games industry event and the UK’s premier gaming industry gathering
- 2,000+ delegates from every corner of the industry – indies, dev studios, publishers, c-level executives, investors, service providers, hardware manufacturers, students, media and more
- Full international representation with over 55 nationalities in attendance
- 950+ companies ranging from the biggest names to promising start-ups
- 230+ speakers with some of the finest minds delivering the sharpest insight from Supercell, SYBO, ustwo, Snap, Playdemic, Grand Cru, Jam City, ESL, Rovio, NaturalMotion, Modern Dream, Scientific Revenue, PlayRaven, Creative Assembly, Reality Clash, Digital Jam, Lightneer, Gram Games, Atomico, PlayFab, Epic Games, Bandai Namco, Curve, Jagex, Ninja Theory, Hello Games, Facebook, Amazon, Bithell Games, Square Enix, Sports Interactive, PlayStation VR, Greenpeace, CherryPop Games, nDreams, Resolution Games, AMD, Wargaming and many more
- A 21-track schedule consisting of 70+ hours of content, from classic topics monetisation strategies, market overviews, industry trends, tech focus, development knowhow and indie success stories to newcomers influencer marketing, blockchain/ICO, company culture, eSports, AR insight and an all-new PC digital gaming programme
- A bustling expo area showcasing the latest unmissable – and often undiscovered – talent
- 3 x Indie Pitch competitions set to unearth 'the next big thing’
- More than 5,000 business encounters through our bespoke meeting system
- Dedicated and curated publisher/developer and investor/developer meeting sessions
- Networking-tastic options, from arranged encounters to a fully restructured scheduling to the renowned Global Connects after-party, everything is centred on you making the connections that matter
- Our very latest addition at the end of Day Two, Mobile Games Awards
- One ticket, three conferences: Full access to associate conferences XR Connects and PC Connects taking place alongside PGC
Grab your ticket for PGC London 2018 right here.