Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We currently update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
Movers and shakers
- F2P social mobile gaming outfit Storm8 announced that Tim LeTourneau, previously of EA/Maxis, will become chief creative officer, while Steve Parkis, previously of Disney, has been appointed president of games and network.
- Clumsy Ninja and CSR Racing developer NaturalMotion is looking for an 'exceptional' senior environment artist to join its team on a full-time basis.
- Dundee-based game developer Tag Games is looking for candidates with varying levels of experience to fill a number of vacancies.
- Next Games is on the hunt for a new project manager, game designer, and level developer.
- Datascope is looking to fill positions for its clients by finding Android developers and a technical director.
- InnoGames is looking for iOS and C++ developers to help conceive, develop and optimize mobile apps
- Fyber has revealed plans to to hire 60 more employees before the end of 2014 following a deal that saw RNTS Media acquire the monetisation outfit.
- Advertising and monetisation platform NativeX is searching for a new director of product management for its office in San Francisco.
- Pixelberry Studios, a mobile games startup with a Top 150 game on iOS and Android, is searching for an iOS and Android software engineer.
- TellTale Games is searching for a talented lead/senior character modeler based in San Rafael, California, to create great looking game characters in Zbrush and Maya.
- Gameloft is looking to fill a huge number of positions at its New York studio - designers, programmers, and artists.
- Swrve is still searching for new recruits, with the mobile maketing outfit looking to hire talent in Dublin and San Francisco.
- Singapore-based game developer Nonstop Games - best known for its Heroes of Honor F2P strategy game, and being bought by King– is looking for a senior games designer to join its ranks.
- East West is looking to recruit a North American business development manager to help strategise and lead a marketing team for a Chinese games company.
- Kabam is searching for a lead 3D artist, who will be based in Beijing.
If you want to advertise a position in next week's round-up, you can get in touch with staff writer Chris Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.