There's always an upside.
So the fact that our country has committed mass financial suicide overnight (even if momentary), resulting in the value of the national currency tumbling to a 30-year low, means that anyone purchasing a PGC ticket from outside the UK will now get the best deal yet.
So let's not waste time getting into the spirit of free trading. You get a choice:
What are you getting for your now-increased purchasing power?
- A true international cross-section of the industry: Whether it's indies and big dev studios, triple-A publishers, investors, and tool providers, or C-level execs, ad networks, monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, our PGC conferences consistently bring them together
- Conference tracks that deliver the insight and advice that can make the difference: Indie Survival (indie dev essentials); East Meets West (global markets and trends); Monetize, Retain, Acquire (latest tips & techniques); Mobile Games University (key practical advice); Show Me The Money (funding & investment); Future Visions (AR & VR); Made in [insert nation] (learn from local success)
- Over 100 speakers per show: The sharpest minds and finest insight from every corner of the mobile gaming world
- The Very Big Indie Pitch: The massive – and massively popular – indie developer competition is always a focal point for PGC, delivering a 2-day friendly-but-fierce battle
- Bespoke meeting system: Our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to easily connect during our conferences
- 20/20 SpeedMatch: An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase: Exciting expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- Dedicated app: For those who live their lives via handset or tablet, everything you could possibly want in one handsome, neat package
- PG Party: Come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
Plenty to unite us, then. But book now, before the markets stabilise.