Assuming you're reading this soon after it's been published, there is now less than half a day left to grab a ticket to Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki(September 5th-6th) at Mid Term prices - that's up to 25% off the full rate.
This is the third time in Finland for PGC and we're going bolder, bigger, better: more tracks, more fringe events, more support sessions, more speakers, more companies, more delegates, and more business and networking opportunities. (Check out yesterday's Google Daydream keynote announcement.)
You can check out the schedule listing directly or get the handy content breakdown below.
Whether it's indies and big dev studios, triple-A publishers, investors, and tool providers, or C-level execs, ad networks, monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, our PGC conferences consistently bring the whole of the mobile games industry together.
If that's you, come and join us.
PGC Helsinki at-a-glance
- Fantastic Finland – A deserved segment celebrating the best of the Finnish industry
- Indie Futures – A full-day track for indie developers and how they can survive and thrive in the modern mobile ecosystem
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire – The latest tips, trends, and techniques in UA and monetisation
- Mobile Games University – Carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- East Meets West: Global Mobile Gaming – Exploring the hottest regions, biggest trends, and best opportunities for mobile game publishers today including the latest from Asia
- InduTrends – Whether eSports or the power of brands, this new addition to the PGC track roster will discuss the leading trends at the heart of the mobile game industry
- Show Me the Money – Exploring the different sources and approaches of raising funds, from angels and publisher partnerships to government funding and VCs
- Future Visions – A dedicated track looking at VR and AR (not exclusively mobile) as well as emerging technologies that will affect the industry
And here are the networking & fringe events & key features:
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- PGC App – Free app to get updates and connect with other delegates on-the-fly
- Very Big Indie Pitch – Indie developers pitch the media and selected experts for prizes and feedback on their upcoming games
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – 20 publishers, 20 developers, 2 hours, 1 room: 20 guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover games, technologies, services and more
- I Love Indie Showcase – Up-and-coming indies show off their games in the dedicated expo area
- PechaKucha Sessions – Get a talented industry speaker talking about a topic of their choice but restrict them to 20 slides in a little under 7 minutes… unmissable
- Unreal Engine 4 Workshop – 3-hour session teaching how to make a game from scratch using UE4
- PG Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on, and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event