The big day has finally arrived - Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #7 starts today.
It’s not too late to get involved either, as there’s still time to book tickets to our event if you haven’t already. Book now.
Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #7 kicks off at 8:45am (UK time) with a big welcome and introduction to kick off proceedings.
Day one is packed with amazing and exciting content across five themed conference tracks and one Guided Breakout Group:
- The Growth Track sponsored by AdInMo (9:00am to 1:00pm)
- Best of British (9:30am to 11:00am)
- East Meets West (11:00am to 12:30pm)
- The Art of Publishing sponsored by CrazyLabs (3:00pm to 6:00pm)
- Ad Insights sponsored by Admix (3:00pm to 6:00pm)
- Guided Breakout Group: Latest Trends in Game Market Growth *Pre-registration required*
Throughout the week, tracks will also cover everything from the latest global trends and market insights, to live ops and developer tools. The MeetToMatch virtual meeting platform is already buzzing with activity as more than 1,500 developers, publishers, investors, service providers and more connect with one another.
You can view the entire event schedule here.
The event at-a-glance
- Five days
- 1,500 plus virtual attendees
- 250 expert speakers
- 24/7 meeting platform
- Investor Connector
- Publisher SpeedMatch
- The Big Indie Pitch (Mobile Edition)
- The Big Indie Pitch (PC and Console Edition)
- Guided Breakout Groups
- IGDA Mentor Café
- Careers Week
- Games Industry Gathering
- Journalist Bar
- Discord server
Book your tickets now
Join us for Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #7 - today and all week - by booking your tickets now.