Miss the East Meets West track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to rewatch your favourite sessions?
Well then look no further. we've got all the sessions from the show for you to watch right here (and on our YouTube channel).
East Meets West
This series of talks from the East Meets West track, which was sponsored by JoyPac, features speakers from the likes of Tamatem, Arcane Circus, Maysalward, Mixi, Trojan Chicken, Century Game and more.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- The emerging markets power panel
- Publishing in Asian markets – The ‘how to’ discussion
- A Westerner's guide to the Japanese games market
- User analysis for premium games in China
- The games industry scenario in China – And the value a local publisher can provide
- The Latin American games market overview 2019
- Oriental versus occidental monetisation
- The future of the Chinese mobile games industry
- Meet the Dragon's neighbours – South Korea and Japan
- A new opportunity for casual game success in the West and China
- Data-driven UI/UX for the MENA region
- The year of hyper-casual in China
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »