Miss the Indie Track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to watch your favourite sessions again?
Well you're in luck. We've uploaded all the sessions from the day on our YouTube channel.
The track included speakers from the likes of Gismart, Nerial, Magnachain, Unbound, Polka Dot and more.
The Indie Track track was sponsored by Fingersoft.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- Future of casual music game publishing – Trends, struggles and hacks
- The vitality of visual storytelling in games
- How to lay the foundations for compelling storytelling in games
- Nerial: From Reigns to Game of Thrones
- 3 things that games developers need to know to safeguard their games
- User research in the prototyping phase
- Bendi game – Designing for kids
- Polka Dot CEO on betting the studio future on one influencer
- Nutaku on adult games as a credible alternative for developers
- Mobile indie is dead – Long live mobile indie!
- Building branded games without getting burnt
- Exploiting timer mechanics as a narrative tool
- How blockchain tech can usher in the next era of gaming for developers and players
- Growing pains – Moving from a handful of entrepreneurs to a company
- Fantasy games pitching
- Transhaping – Kickstarting with meaning
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »