Miss the Game Changers: Cloud and Connected Experiences track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to watch your favourite sessions again?
Well you're in luck. We've uploaded all the sessions from the day on our YouTube channel.
The track starred speakers from companies such as Hatch, UNESCO, Polystream, Madfinger Games, Exit Games, Genvid Technologies and more.
The Game Changers: Cloud and Connected Experiences track was sponsored by Hatch.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- Cloud gaming adoption – The new norm?
- All in the family – Bringing families together with cloud gaming
- The gamer's brain – The untapped potential
- Next generation cloud gaming
- Rethinking the internet
- Google Cloud and Google app engine in the mobile games
- How predict rollback determinism will revolutionise real-time multiplayer game development
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »