Sweden’s newest games accelerator Stugan has made the headlines thanks to the involvement of former King games guru Tommy Palm - and now the full line-up has been revealed.
The full cast of mentors and workshop leaders includes video game veterans across multiple sectors, including development, design, production, monetization, venture capital, and marketing.
Joining Tommy Palm will be:
- Jens Bergensten - lead developer, Minecraft
- Oskar Burman - GM, Rovio Stockholm
- Christofer Sundberg - creative director, Avalanche Studios
- Paul Bragiel - managing partner and co-founder of I/O Ventures,
- Alexander Ekvall - director of product, King
“We’re excited to have such prominent games industry players shepherding Stugan’s inaugural batch of participants," said Palm.
"The team is also seeing a great amount of support and interest for participation from Sweden’s leading games companies like King Digital Entertainment, Mojang and others.
“We’ve received some great applications so far and look forward to seeing how the final group of applicants shapes up.”
The application deadline has been extended to 15 April 2015.
The successful 20 game developers will spend eight weeks this summer in Sweden working on their games all expenses paid.