Taking place at the Cumberland Hotel in London, UK, on 28 October, ARM has revealed the schedule for its ARM Gaming Developer Day of talks, demos, workshops and networking opportunities for the mobile industry.
ARM has teamed up with trade body TIGA, the Chengdu Mobile Internet Association, and the team at Pocket Gamer to deliver a suite of in-depth sessions that'll help the development community to harness the full power of the ARM hardware platform in mobile devices.
The ARM Developer Day will cover subjects including techniques for multicore programming, which tools and tech are available for 64-bit app development, getting the most out of ARM Mali GPUs, debugging and alaysis, and an opportunity to bring your project along for one-to-one discussions with ARM experts in the Q&A clinics.
- 9.00am - 9.30am Registration and Refreshments
- 9.30am - 12.30am Morning sessions
- 2.00pm - 5.00pm Wrap up and Prize Draw
- 6.00pm - Closure
To view the full schedule please click here.
- Ed Plowman, Director of Solutions Architecture, ARM
- Marius Bjorge, Section Editor, GPU Pro and Staff Engineer, ARM
- Lorenzo Dal Col, Product Manager, ARM
- Daniele Di Donato, Senior Software Engineer, ARM
- Hans-Kristian Arntzen, Software Engineer, ARM
- Gemma Paris, Developer Community Manager, ARM
Places are limited at each of these free events, so registration is essential.