Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Job Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We currently update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
Movers and shakers
- Following the opening of its Japanese office, Wooga has appointed LINE's former game producer, Jun Otsuka, as its country manager for Japan.
- Zynga's ongoing reshuffling claimed another victim, with the firm's head of social slots, Maytal Oisha, leaving her role to join an unnamed stealth start-up.
- Next Games is looking for a number of designers who wish to aim high and be part of a team dedicated to making great games.
- Following its $10 million investment, Swrve is looking to increase its headcount by 25
- Kabam is searching for a China-based lead 3D artist for a next-gen triple-A mobile RPG.
- Endemol is offering a 6 month paid internship to candidates looking to gain development experience designing tablet apps based on the company's home grown TV branded and third party IPs.
- Endemol is also searching for a talented designer to join its dynamic Games Production team on a 3 month paid internship.
- Telltale Games has a wide variety of openings, with The Walking Dead developer looking for, among others, a new sound designer, concept artist, and an executive producer.
- Pocket Gems is looking for an associate product manager to advise the company and each of its product teams on what gamers like and how to build the best games.
- InnoGames is looking for iOS and C++ developers to help conceive, develop and optimize mobile apps.
If you want to advertise a position in next week's round-up, you can get in touch with staff writer Chris Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.