As 2015 wends to its zenith, thoughts will understandably be turning to cosy fires, Xmas jumpers, and eating far more than is healthy.
However, you'll equally know that the time off will be much more enjoyable if there's a solid plan for the year to come.
We think Pocket Gamer Connects (18-19th January) will be THE very best way to see in the new mobile gaming year.
Here are 10 reasons why this is the Christmas gift that will keep on giving in 2016!
1. It'll be THE biggest dedicated mobile games trade show in Europe
We're expecting over 1,500 delegates over the 2 days from all over the mobile ecosystem.
2. It's a truly global event with over 40 countries represented
As usual we'll have a strong presence from Asia - with Chinese, Japanese and Korean companies joined by a presence from the fast emerging South East Asia. There'll be a lot of Europeans obviously, plus a US contingent and representatives from Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
3. It'll be a developer heavy event - over 60% of attendees will be game makers or publishers
4. C-Level execs, investors and decision makers will be there in force
It's by no means just game-creators though: we have a very high level of C-Level execs and decision makers looking to do deals.
5. The best networking opportunities in the industry
We'll offer the best networking via a dedicated business meeting system, 4 pitches, and a new app - plus our after-hours networking events.
6. See the latest games, tech and solutions
Our expo space features over 40 developer tables on the show floor alone plus countless more in the pitch events.
7. Seven tracks of conference content on offer from 120 speakers
Whatever your interest, there'll be something to inform and entertain, including:
- Show Me the Money - Exploring the many sources and techniques for raising funds
- East Meets West - the latest global publishing trends including eSports, brands, Asian opportunities, and emerging markets
- Mobile Games University - dedicated track full of practical tips on everything from creating great ideas to running live ops
- Best of British - Celebrating the UK's talent and why it's a great place to make games
- Indie Apocalypse - How to survive and thrive in the modern mobile ecosystem
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire - The last word in UA and monetisation techniques
- Future Visions VR - Exploring the next generation of mobile (and PC/console) gaming through the lens of VR
8. Connect with developers, publishers or investors via 4 pitches
We're running 4 separate pitch events at the show including 2 Big Indie Pitches (1 for mobile, 1 for VR), the 20/20SpeedMatch to connect developers with publishers and the Finnvestor event bringing investors together with the next wave of Finnish startups.
9. Brand New VR section
We're looking ahead to the next generation of entertainment with a dedicated track and pitch event for VR plus games to play on the show floor.
10. Meet the biggest names and brands in the industry
Just a sample of the names confirmed to speak or attend so far:
King, Wargaming, Next Games, Kabam, Disney, EA, Gamevil, Tencent, Netease, Miniclip, BBC, Channel 4, Square Enix, Namco Bandai, Wooga, Rovio, Reforged Studios, Resolution Games, NetEase, Sega, Natural Motion, Scopely, Tilting Point, Facebook, Twitter, Google and many more.
If you want to join them, you can sign up now here.