Summer in Vancouver this year will be essential, and that's because our speaker line-up for our forthcoming PGC conference on June 28-29 is really heating up.
Whether you're an indie dev, a triple-A publisher, an investor, tools provider, monetisation expert, games media, or one of our vastly international delegates, this is a must-go show that genuinely brings together a true cross-section of the mobile games industry.
Need proof? Of course, it's why we respect you.
Check out our latest batch of confirmed speakers, then:
- Tayber Voyer, A Thinking Ape
- Rachel Gawley, AppAttic
- Andrew Birnbryer, AppLift
- Peter Qumsieh, Bandai Namco
- Johan Eile, Cloudcade Canada
- Robert Merki, cognitiveVR
- Jikhan Jung, Colopl NI
- Josh Burns, Consultant
- Jim Ying, CV Capital
- Joshua Nilson, East Side Games
- Edward J Douglas, Flying Helmet Games
- Caroline Stokes, Forward Human Capital Solutions
- Oliver Birch, Hothead Games
- Sam Fisher, Hyper Hippo Games
- Dan Laughlin, HyprMX
- Stuart Duncan, icejam Games
- Jillian Mood, IGDA
- Ian Hamilton, IHDC
- Shelley LK, IPC Ventures
- CJ Wolf, iWin
- Oleg Pridiuk, King
- Clayton Stark, Kixeye
- CK Wang, Kooapps
- Kay Gruenwoldt, Paladin Studios
- Chris Lefebvre, Pretio Interactive
- Sebastian Linden, Qaos Game
- Kayla Kinnunen, Roadhouse Interactive
- William Grosso, Scientific Revenue
- Takeyasu Hirotsu, SummerTimeStudio
- Chris Ko, This Game Studio
- Jesse Divnich, Tilting Point
- Sam Chandola, V2 Games
- And more…
They join already confirmed representatives from Glu Mobile, Unity Technologies, Rovio Entertainment, Seriously, Chorus Worldwide, Failbetter Games, Pocket Gems, Relic Entertainment, Pollen VC, Fox Digital Entertainment, GameSparks, Agnitio Capital, IGG, and more.
If you want to join them, there is still time to submit your talk.
We'll continue to unveil regular updates about the conference over the coming weeks so that by the time we're done you should expect a programme featuring 7 tracks, 80+ sessions, 100+ speakers and, perhaps most crucially, an agenda that rightly focuses on the areas that will mostly benefit the audience.
Get the lowdown
For now, we can give you a decent breakdown of what we're shaping up to:
- East Meets West: Going Global – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – from pinpointing the real size of the VR opportunity to deciding what other technologies and trends should be on your radar
- Made In BC – Coming to Canada means you take time to celebrate the best in gaming from British Columbia
And those are just the main tracks. There's plenty of fringe material to keep everyone going:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – massively popular indie developer competition
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exlusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference
Want to come? Grab that Mid Term tickets are now on sale.