If you’re an indie games developer and you’re hungry for success, then we have a special offer for you!
We know that the work you do is vital to growing the industry – and we also know that you’re unlikely to have the same budget as the big boys to blow on exhibition space.
We do whatever we can to support the indies – which is why we’re thrilled to be able to offer a strictly limited number of half-price tables specifically for indie devs to showcase their mobile projects (or VR, AR, MR games) at Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco on June 27th and 28th.
It's a great chance to market your game and network with key industry figures.
Turn the tables on the competition
Want to get one step ahead of the rest and be serving up your main course while they’re still on the entree? Allow us to whet your appetite...
An exhibition table gives you the chance to showcase your project to the media, publishers, investors and the development community. It also includes access to the event meeting booking system, chairs and WiFi access - and most importantly not one, but TWO access-all-areas tickets to the event itself.
If you want your work to be seen by the people that could help you take it to the next level, then you need to be putting it in front of them at PG Connects San Francisco.
Attendees include investors, mentors and publishers from the little league right the way up to global mobile and VR leader Samsung, which is sponsoring the Indie Showcase expo area.
Half-price expo space
Tables usually cost $500 for the two-day event, but we’ve managed to secure a 50% discount for a lucky few indies. That’s just $250 for access to 500 industry professionals - or just 50c per target at one of the most business-oriented events in the global mobile mobile industry.
That’s a pretty damn cost-effective marketing outreach program if you ask us! And who wouldn’t like a rib-eye steak for the price of a burger?
To apply for this special offer, all you need to do is fill out this form. But don’t hang about – it’s first-come, first-served at this bargain buffet and once the spaces are gone, they’re gone! There are no second servings...
PG Connects San Francisco at-a-glance
Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect in San Francisco later this month:
- Some 100 of the finest mobile games sector speakers
- Over 80 sessions spanning 30 hours' worth of content
- 500 delegates from a truly cross-section of the industry - from indies through to triple-A publishers, to investors, tools providers, analysts, media and more
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire content that delivers the key trends in the UA, retention, and monetisation landscape
- Indie developers gain essential insight from international experts in a dedicated conference track
- Grab the competitive edge on one of the superhot, rapidly growing sectors of the industry with eSports Academy
- Publishers get the inside track on the hottest markets & the wisest advice courtesy of Global Publishing
- Development practical tips – from creating great ideas to running live ops – in our Mobile Games University
- Discover the latest, leading trends at the heart of the mobile games industry in InduTrends
- Get to know the different sources & and approaches to raising funds in Show Me The Money
- Our Superstar Sessions are known for getting the brightest minds to discuss the topics set to dominate the state of play
- Get career-changing exposure in the hugely popular Very Big Indie Pitch and VR Indie Pitch competitions
- See the latest games or display your own in the Indie Showcase
- Meet publishers and investors to help take your game to the next level
- Stacks of useful contacts thanks to thousands of meetings via our match-making system and celebrated after-hours networking events