Our final conference of the year will play out, as it has for the past three years, in our beloved Helsinki on September 19th to 20th.
We've put together our broadest agenda to deliver the most hours of content via the highest number of speakers yet, set up the largest volume of fringe activity, added two sister conferences, and are on course to host the biggest crowd at the now-familiar Wanha Satama venue.
If you're a developer, a publisher, a platform holder, an investor, a service provider, a consultant, a distributor, a journalist, or in any way related to this sector, you should be there.
The rest of the industry will be.
And, right now, you've still got a few hours of the Mid-Term rate left. It ends at midnight (Finland time) in fact, so act sharpish to get the best deal.
Here's a quick rundown:
- 10 gorgeous tracks – from Influencers to eSports to monetisation to development knowhow to global markets to local Finnish success stories to commercial nous to business practice to… you get the gist
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- PGC App – Free app to get updates and connect with other delegates on-the-fly
- Very Big Indie Pitch – Indie developers pitch the media and selected experts for prizes and feedback on their upcoming games
- Tenjin workshop – best practices on how to grow your apps for UA professionals, data scientists & engineers
- SpeedMatch – Guaranteed meetings for developers and publishers/investors to make initial contact during a curated session
- Game Jam – Second outing for amazing coders to battle it out over the two days
- Expo Area – Discover games, new talent, technologies, services and more
- I Love Indie Showcase – Up-and-coming indies show off their games in the dedicated expo area
- Global Connects Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on, and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
- Game music concert – Courtesy of Europe's first professional game music-focused orchestra
- XR Connects – Focused on everything VR, AR and MR, from hardware manufacturers to all categories of content developers, and diving into all areas of this exciting ecosystem
- PC Connects – Brand new addition to our conference roster, featured this year in 'taster selection' form, dedicated to the modern digital PC games industry
Want in on the fun? That Mid-Term ticket rate won't stick around.