Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2017 is almost upon us!
Taking place on September 19th to 20th, it’s the perfect opportunity to meet with influential people in the industry, cut a deal, network and learn from the experts.
And we’re certainly not lacking in the experts department. We’ve got over 100 speakers across 10 tracks set to deliver insightful talks at the conference.
Those joining us at PGC Helsinki include:
- Wilhelm That, EVP Games, Rovio
- Saara Bergstrom, Head of Marketing and Communications, Next Games
- Petri Järvilehto, Chief Creative Officer, Seriously
- Jami Laes, CEO, Futureplay Games
- Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru
- Jussi Tähtinen, CEO, Nitro Games
- Martine Spaans, Owner, Tamalaki
- Mike Hines, Developer Evangelist, Amazon
- Jeferson Valadares, GM, Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- Eren Yanik, CRO, Gram Games
- Olesja Marjalaakso, CEO, Polka Dot Studio
- Bozena Rezab, CEO, Gamee
- Fawzi Mesmar, Studio Game Design Director, King
- Natasha Trygg, CEO, Snowfall
- Felix Meissner, Partner Manager Gaming EMEA, Facebook
Top tracks, top talent
Still not sure what PG Connects Helsinki is? Here's what to expect:
- 10 tracks featuring 100+ speakers focusing on Influencers, eSports, Monetisation, Practical Development (narrative, UX, audio), HTML5, Industry Trends, Funding, Deal Making, Indie Success, Publishing and more
- 1,200 delegates representing 700+ international companies, so boundless networking is assured
- VR and PC tracks and industry members will also be around for XR Connects and PC Connects, which is running simultaneously alongside PG Connects
- The return of The Very Big Indie Pitch, for indie developers to get their games in front of industry professionals and critics and win fabulous prizes
- Our free Pitch & Match system to organise meetings with other industry members with ease
- Plenty of opportunities to mingle, schmooze and chat with your fellow developers
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!