One-time EA exec and ngmoco co-founder and CEO Neil Young has been announced as the keynote speaker at the Evolve day at Develop: Brighton.
Never shy about giving his opinions on the industry, Young is back in games with his new outfit N3TWORK, and will be talking on the subject of "Peak Mobile - Are We There Yet?".
Of course, his view is there's plenty of upside still available; something he will be addressing in terms of the role of talent in building the next great games company.
Kicking off the three-day Develop:Brighton conference on 14 July, Evolve takes a look at the cutting-edge part of the games business - new platforms, new business models and new markets.
Other speakers during the day include:
- Advertising and Games Two World Class UK Industries and How VR will connect with them - Seamus Masterson, Maverick; Ian Chambers, Freelance; Katie Grayson, Inition
- Big $ In Japan - Harry Holmwood, Marvelous Europe
- How SMITE Became a Top Global eSport Using Community, Crowdsourcing and Stupid Videos - Todd Harris, Hi-Rez
- The Develop Panel: What Next Big Thing is Around the Corner? – Chair: James Batchelor, Develop Magazine
- The World As Your Game Map: Blending Virtual Experiences with Real World Activity and Exploration - John Hanke, Niantic Labs (a division of Google)
- User Generated Content - The Next Generation - Lee Bamber, The Game Creators
Registration is open now at www.developconference.com and Early Bird rates until midnight on Wednesday 3 June, saving up to £160 off a three day pass.