If you've been to a Pocket Gamer Connects conference before, you may realise that PechaKucha is not an unusual cocktail or adventurous pizza topping.
It's what happens when you take a talented industry speaker (aka someone with a lot to say), get them to talk about a topic of their choice but restrict them to 20 slides, each of which transitions automatically after 20 seconds.
In this way, PechaKucha are bite-sized talks that distill interesting topics into their rawest form.
These brilliantly to-the-point presentations will finish off the first day of Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki, fuelled by beers, of course.
The line-up is:
- Eric Seufert, VP of UA @ Rovio Entertainment
- Oscar Clark, Consultant & Evangelist @ Unity Technologies
- Mark Sorrell, Senior Product Manager @ Rovio Entertainment
- Maarten Noyons, Founder & CEO @ IMGA
- Mark Val, GM of Europe @ PlayFab