So you missed Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco 2017? Or you fancy re-watching your favourite sessions?
Well it’s a good job you’re here! We have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from our Mobile Games University track right here, all just a few clicks away.
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- Why indie game developers should look at analytics in different phases
- Designing for failure: Rapid, iterative prototyping for casual games
- The most important skills in the games industry
- 6 legal areas no mobile game developer should ignore
- Rapid response to mobile ad fraud
- AI growth hacking
- The talent acquisition masterclass
- Lean game development – MVP in eight weeks, true player-centric iterations forever
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »