Product launch is all about what's available and that's certainly been the case for Apple Arcade.
The $5 a month subscription service has hit the ground running today.
With Apple touting over 100 games, we've counted 71 live titles on day one.
Check them here.
But without seeming ungrateful, there have been some no shows; some expected, some less so.
In particular, Gameloft's Ballistic Baseball was a high profile title that was press released as a launch game but which isn't yet live.
And that was the starting point for this list: a list of games not yet available for Apple Arcade but due to be, sometime in late 2019, early 2020.
Whet your anticipation below:
- Ballistic Baseball, Gameloft
- Beyond a Steel Sky, Revolution Software
- Box Project, MediocreMel
- Doomsday Vault, Flightless
- Enter The Construct, Directive Games Limited
- Fantasian, Mistwalker Corporation
- HitchHiker, Mad About Pandas
- Kings of the Castle, Frosty Pop
- LEGO Arthouse, Lego Systems
- Lifelike, Kunabi Brothers
- Little Orpheus, The Chinese Room
- Monomals, Picomy
- Mosaic, Krillbite Studio
- Pac-Man Party Royale, Bandai Namco
- Steven Universe: Unleash the Light, Cartoon Network
- The Artful Escape, Beethoven & Dinosaur
- The Bradwell Conspiracy, Bossa
- The Pathless, Giant Squid
- UFO on Tape: First Contact, Revolutionary Concept
- Winding Worlds, Ko_op
- Yaga, Versus Evil