Game data outfit GameAnalyticshas launched Benchmarks+, its new insights platform.
This is a system that shows real-time aggregated performance data from over 87,000 mobile games with 1.2 billion active players.
“With Benchmarks+ we’ve built a platform that shares our unique market intelligence with the wider games industry,” said GameAnalytics CEO Ioana Hreninciuc.
“This tool is a must-have for anyone from a small indie team seeking financial backing to major publishers, investors and analysts looking to make decisions that are truly data driven.”
Currently going cheaper
GameAnalytics is offering a 30% discount for all users who sign-up before the 3 of December.
This limited-time discount covers six months full access to the service at the reduced rate. Early bird users will also get a say on planned future updates and features, via an inbuilt voting system.
Currently the platform provides aggregated data for a variety of metrics.
- Access to the top 5%, 10% & and 20% of KPI data back to 2016
- Options to view trends for whole years, H1/H2 per year, or individual quarters
- Metrics: D1, D7, D28, Session Length, Stickiness, Conversion, ARPPU, ARPDAU
- Visualisations: line graphs (trends), heat maps (stats), stacked bar charts (snapshots)
- Genres: all major app store categories grouped by ‘Casual’, ‘Classic’ and ‘Mid-Core’
- Monthly updates with fresh data aggregated for the previous month
Upcoming features, due in H1 2020, includes
- Options to filter all metrics and data by country level
- Options to filter all metrics and data by platform (iOS/Android)
- Additional advertising metrics (i.e. CPI, eCPM, LTV)
- More metrics on demand (i.e. D14, Playtime, Session Frequency)
- More specific sub-genres (i.e. FPS, hyper-casual, idle games)
- Fixed date picker with daily-level granularity
More information about Benchmarks+ is available at its website, including details on the time-limited early bird discount.