In just over a week, the most highly anticipated virtual mobile gaming conference of the year will be well under way. Today’s your last chance to secure a fantastic discount with our Mid Term ticket offer for the upcoming Pocket Gamer Connects Digital NEXT conference taking place on Monday, November 15 to Wednesday, November 17.
This conference will present a wealth of insight-packed sessions, discussions and panels that explore what’s next for the games industry in new market potential, emerging technologies and much more. Over 1,200 professionals will be in attendance and over 200+ expert speakers will be leading the conversation. This fully virtual conference has ample networking opportunities offering the chance to connect with a truly global audience representing more than 75 countries worldwide.
Your ticket will include access to Beyond Games, a two-day virtual conference happening right after PG Connects Digital NEXT. Beyond Games will take us a step further into the future and discuss the new opportunities that lie ahead as we see the games industry intersect with other creative sectors such as film, music, sports, lifestyle and much more.
There’s no better time to secure your spot, buy your ticket before midnight tonight and save up to $190. Read on to find out more about what you can expect at these two digital events.
What’s going on at PGC Digital NEXT?
Although there will be countless incredible learning opportunities to be had at the conference, we have compiled just a few of the exciting talks that you can look forward to at PG Connects Digital NEXT.
- Fireside Chat: The Art of Cross Media Publishing with Dave Bradley, COO of Steel Media Ltd and Ben Smith, Head of Film, TV and Publishing at Rebellion
- The Change in Mobile Landscape: What Does it Mean for You as a Developer? with Miikka Luotio, Sr. Manager of Business Development at Xsolla
- Thanks for Hacking Us with Harry Cole, Independent Communications Expert
- Hypercasual Games & Real Multiplayer, a Marriage Come True! with Mark Val, Head of Growth at Photon Engine
To see the full conference schedule and list of expert speakers that will be in attendance, you can check out the official conference website here.
BONUS: What you can look forward to at Beyond Games
Some additional talks you can get access to at the forward-thinking Beyond Games conference include exciting new developments in the much-talked-about technologies of Metaverse and NFTs/crypto. For a closer look at what these talks will entail, here are some session titles to look forward to exclusively at Beyond Games:
- Panel: Why is Everyone Getting Involved in the Metaverse & What Does it Mean for You? with Benjamin Bertram Goldman of Ethic, Timmu Toke of Wolf3D, Russ Harding of Maze Theory, Dirk Lueth of Uplandme, Brian Baglow of Steel Media Ltd, Bruce Grove of Polystream
- Beyond the Hype: What Potential Does NFT Tech Have to Change Entertainment? with Sam Watts, Immersive Partnerships Director of Make Real
- Enabling Creative Writers to Make Interactive Stories #NoCode with Andrew Oliver, Co-Founder of Panivox
- Panel: Beyond the Hype: What Potential Does NFT Tech Have to Change Entertainment? with Louis Castle of GreenPark Sports, Daniella Loftus of This Outfit Does Not Exist, Randy Saaf of Lucid Sight, Aaron Pulkka of The Academy of International Extended Reality and Roberto Vieira of Virtually Human
To check out the full schedule and who you can expect to see leading the talks, visit the Beyond Games website.
Buy your ticket before midnight tonight
Be sure to secure your seat at the best price; book your ticket before midnight tonight, save up to $190, and get an abundance of networking and learning opportunities at a discounted rate.
We look forward to seeing you on November 15!