Our return to Canada is now just around the corner, and we have some of the biggest names in the industry joining us!
This is our second time in Canada, and we’re returning to the dynamic, diverse city of Toronto for an even bigger and better conference after the massively successful debut of PG Connects Toronto 2022. 750 attendees from the global games industry will gather in Toronto next month to network, discover, pitch and learn from 120 of the world’s leading authorities. You will join a true cross-section of the games industry, from fresh-faced indie designers to experienced CEOs and investors. The conference will take in everything: android and iOS, hot AI trends, PC and console, web3, VR/AR and more will be covered, across multiple track rooms. Our speakers and panellists will share their expert insight into design and development, monetization and growth, new technologies, company culture and loads more.
Today, we’re giving you a glimpse at just some of the fantastic speakers that will be gracing our stages to share their insights with us next month. Keep on reading for a list of some of the incredible expert speakers we have joining our
A star-studded speaker lineup
The best of the best and some of the biggest names in the games industry will be present at our Toronto conference, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to share with you just a few of the names that will be joining us as speakers and leading the future-gazing discussions. Each speaker is a powerhouse trailblazing presence in the games industry within their own right, and we are really looking forward to hearing the brilliant insights and expertise they have to share with us this month!
Without further ado, here are just some of the brilliant confirmed speakers of PG Connects Toronto…
- Allison Francis, SVP Finance & Business Operations at Hyper Hippo
- Jeferson Valadares, VP Games at Fortis Games
- Robert Segal, Systems Director & Co-Founder at Get Set Games
- Kelly Hinton, Senior Director Business Operations at Zynga
- Matt Sharpe, Creative Director & Advertising at Zynga
- Mary King, Manager Publisher Sales at Digital Turbine
- Michael Stolls, Studio Manager at Gameloft Toronto
- Chris Ostojic, Director Label Strategy at 2K Games
- Abdul Ghani Syed, Managing Partner & Founder at Yes Games Studio
- Kendryx Linscott, Chief Marketing Officer at Women in Games International
- Corina Diaz, Communications Director at WINGS
- Mohammad Agha, CEO at Magmic
- Maxim Garber, International Head of Game Design at Amber
- Jobie Tan, Global Head of Business Development for Gaming at InMobi
- Solomon Ruiz-Lichter, Senior Director Global Gaming at CleverTap
- Kay Gruenwoldt, VP Publishing at Nine66
Book your ticket now and enjoy an extra 20% off!
Get a front-row seat to all the case studies, insights and predictions these experts have to share at PG Connects Toronto. Book your ticket to the show today and secure an extra 20% off your ticket to the leading game industry’s conference grand return to Canada in observance of Canada Day. All you have to do is input the code OHCANADA20 at checkout. This discount is only available until Tuesday, July 4th so take advantage of this opportunity to save while you can!
Special accommodation discount in Toronto
We understand the hassle that booking your conference accommodation can cause, especially when it’s in a city you’re unfamiliar with. In order to make your accommodation booking and stay go as smoothly as possible, we have partnered with the fantastic Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre to grant our attendees an unparalleled hotel deal in Toronto (which also happens to be our conference venue!). Don’t miss out on the incredible rates you can get if you book using this deal. You won’t have to worry about finding a secure, comfortable accommodation at an affordable price that will have the conference going on just floors below. Book your accommodation through this link as soon as you can before our delegates book it out.