Following its decision to close its internal game development, Google Stadia is witnessing an exodus of talent.
First to leave in this round of announcements was VP & product head John Justice.
Several other staff have left, joining ex-Stadia executive Jade Raymond at her new development studio Haven.
- Corey May, head of creative services & publishing
- Sabastian Puel, general manager
- Erwann Le Rouzic, concept artist
- Francis Denoncourt, senior concept artist
- Jonathan Dankoff, UX researcher, and
- Pierre-Marc Bérubé, graphics programmer
Best known for helping create the Assassin’s Creed and Watch Dogs franchises for Ubisoft, Raymond left Stadia earlier in 2021.
Now working on a PlayStation exclusive game, she stated “We want to create worlds where players can escape, have fun, express themselves, and find community.
"We want to pour our passion into a project. We want to make something wondrous for people to experience.”