The essential guide to markets across the world returns to Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2015 for another round.
We'll tackle the most important global trends, cover the biggest Asian markets, dive deep into the Nordics as a whole, of course, and add a load of extra content on top - we'll get the lowdown on other key markets, consider the investor's perspective, run through the e-sports scene, and plenty more.
Whichever way you spin it, our core East Meets West track is the meeting point for the global mobile business..
- David Helgason, Unity Technologies
- Stephen Lee, 6waves
- Chris Petrovic, Kabam
- Shintaro Kanaoya, Chorus Worldwide
- Vladimir Funtikov, Creative Mobile
- Ling Gong, Concept Art House
- Anders Lykke, Priori Data
- Veli-Pekka Piirainen, Critical Force Entertainment
- David Mohr, Gamevil
- Nikola Cavic, Nordeus
And more, of course.
You can get an idea about how the conference works by checking out some of 2014's talks - as below:
Then there's all the other content:
- 90+ leading speakers
- 5 core tracks: The Finnovators; East Meets West; Indie Inspiration; The Bonus Level; Acquire, Engage, Monetise
- 80+ sessions
- The Very Big Indie Pitch
- I Love Indie Showcase
- Extra mini sessions: Superstars + PechaKucha
- Unity & Fiksu Workshops
- Exclusive Speakers Dinner
- Dedicated match-making meeting system
- PG Global Mobile Games Party
- Endless ways to network!
- And zombies! (Really.)
Want to join us? Tickets for PGC Helsinki are still available.