The Finnish mobile games industry is unarguably the most successful per capita in Europe, if not the world.
Whatever metric you use – from overall revenues or pure downloads to recognisable brands and creative marketing or innovation – with the likes of Supercell, Rovio, Fingersoft, Next Games, Seriously, RedLynx, Everywear, Frogmind, Grand Cru and co, the Finns are right at the cutting edge.
Which is precisely why we've invited so many of their stars to speak at PG Connects London on January 18-19 2016 and share some of the secrets and learnings with everyone else!
So if you head along to PGC, among other things you'll learn:
- How Supercell interact with their players and have grown Clash of Clans into an eSport from COC community manager Marika Appel
- The VERY best way to work with the best brands, from Next Games CEO Teemu Huuhtanen
- How Rovio continue to build the Angry Birds brand with the first mobile games movie among other things plus the effects of star power with Shakira for Love Rocks from Rovio Star's Wilhelm Taht
- Why the next Supercell challenger could be local from Jamie Laes, CEO of Futureplay
- How Kim Soares and Kukouri have battled there way to success in a hostile indie market
There'll be more insight on offer from the likes of Grand Cru, Playa, Two Men and a Dog, Nitro Games, Fingersoft, TripleSec, and Pikukala Oy and more to be announced.
Plus 20 awesome Finnish start-ups who'll be pitching their wares on the show floor and plenty more on the delgate list besides.
Important as the residents of Suomi are though, they are still only a fraction of the 130+ speakers on hand to inform, inspire and entertain you over 7 packed tracks of PG Connects London, or the c.1500 delegates we're expecting from over 40 countries who'll be available to meet you in our 4 pitch sessions, via our free Pitch & Match meeting service, at our ample after-hours netwokring, or just roaming the expo floors.
So join us in January for the biggest and best mobile games show that Europe has ever seen. We guarantee you'll make good contacts, have fun, and be warmer than in Helsinki!