Taking place as part of Pocket Gamer Connects London- Europe's biggest B2B event for the games industry - Big Screen Gaming shines the spotlight on PC, console, VR and AR sectors.
Half of global games revenue still comes from outside the mobile space, and this event will focus explicitly on different platform opportunities.
Thanks to a growth in online stores, the availability of development tools, the affordability of fantastic tech, and an explosion of interest in new genres like battle royale, it feels like PC is having a powerful resurgence on the gaming scene.
With next-generation consoles on the horizon, and the Switch proving that handheld gaming can be hugely popular, this is the perfect time to discuss the challenges and opportunities of working in the Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft space too.
That's where Big Screen Gaming comes in, with six illuminating conference tracks and 60 of the finest practitioners in the world.
60 speakers including:
- Auroch Digital, Tomas Rawlings
- AuthorDigital, Jason Robar
- Black Sail Games, Dan Olthen
- CORD Worldwide, Alastair Lindsay
- Croteam, Daniel Lucic
- DreamView, Steve Williams
- Failbetter Games, Hannah Flynn
- Greenlight Games, Dean Day
- Green Man Gaming, David Clark
- HeyStephenHey, Stephen Hey
- ICO Partners, Thomas Bidaux
- Irdeto, Michail Greshishchev
- Leverage, Christian Fonnesbech
- Motion Twin, Steve Filby
- Newzoo, Guilherme Fernandes
- Niko Partners, Daniel Ahmad
- Paradox Interactive, Kim Nordstrom
- Red Kite Games, Simon Iwaniszak
- Riot Games, Leanne Loombe
- Roll7, Simon Bennett
- Sports Interactive, Tom Davidson
- Super Evil Megacorp, Taewon Yun
- Wingman AI Agents, John O'Malia
6 Unmissable tracks:
About Pocket Gamer Connects London 2020
London is the birthplace of the Connects international series of events for the games industry, and it has been our home for many years.
Covering mobile, PC, console and blockchain gaming, over 2,800 industry professionals from all around the world will join us once again for two days of jam-packed conference talks, seminars, panels, pitches, networking, showcases and more.
You could make key contacts for your business by taking advantage of our online meeting scheduler which is free to all attendees.
Alongside the 24 conference tracks featuring the above speakers, we run a host of fringe events that are great networking opportunities, such as:
- Online meeting scheduler
- Publisher SpeedMatch
- Investor Connector
- Very Big Indie Pitch
- PC Indie Pitch
- Global Connects Party
PLUS! Early Bird offer ending soon
You could save up to $350 with our Early Bird discount - but only if you book by midnight THIS THURSDAY, 21st November.
Every ticket also grants you access to two amazing partner events - Pocket Gamer Connects and Blockchain Gamer LIVE!
Don't miss out on massive savings now and even bigger opportunities in the new year... Book now!