Estonia’s largest developer conference, GameDev Days, has inked 8-9 April into our calendars for its third annual event.
Since 2013 the conference has aimed to foster the growth of Estonia’s games industry, highlighting the benefits that both foreign and local publishers have enjoyed by setting up shop in the country.
The two-day conference is hosted by Creative Mobile in conjunction with the University of Tallinn and gaming accelerator GameFounders.
Speakers already confirmed for GameDev Days 2015 include:
- Vladimir Funtikov, CEO, Creative Mobile
- Daniel Bergqvist, Cloud Platform Engineer, Google
- Jyri Partanen, Chairman, IGDA Finland
- Alex Bubb, Business Development, Games and Ecosystem, Microsoft
- Ari Last, Founder, Thumzap
- Oscar Clark, Consultant, Author & Everyplay Evangelist, Unity Technologies
- Aleksey Savchenko, Evangelist, Epic Games/Unreal Engine
- Per Strömbäck, Spokesperson, Swedish Games Industry
- Igor Pashchenko, Client Partner, Global Gaming, Facebook
- Annie Dumitrescu, Business Development Manager EU, Amazon
These industry experts will share their insights across three tracks: Business and Trends, TECH, and Learning Games.
These tracks will give attendees the chance to learn more about major industry trends, technical insights, and information on related educational opportunities in Estonia.
GameDev Days 2015 will also host a Game Village showcase, alongside awards for Estonian and indie development studios.
The price of a Standard pass is €150, but using the promo code "PGBiz" you can get 50 percent off!
Further information available on the official website.