Did you miss Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017? Well fear not! We have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from our Monetise, Retain, Acquire track right here, all just a few clicks away.
As with the title of the track, you’ll learn all about the important trends in the user acquisition, retention and monetisation landscape, from top experts across the mobile space.
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- How to leverage branded video to better monetise your game
- The growth techniques that all game developers should know about
- 2017 Advertising Megatrends
- What comes after the boom and burst in mobile gaming?
- How to harness the power of playable ads
- How to maximise your mobile game revenue
- Design-driven revenue optimisation tips from the developer of Fruit Bump
- The anonymous data monetisation opportunity
- Advanced user acquisition strategies for mobile games in 2017
- How to design mobile game annuities
- eSports monetisation tips
- Lessons in mobile games marketing from 2016
- Audience marketing strategies for your games: Working backward from Amazon customers
- Waking up the sleeping giants in games
- Marketing games in the social casino industry
- Hatch - A new era for monetising premium games
- Unity Ads on how to double your rewarded video ad revenues
- How to identify, retain and engage the highest value mobile game users
- 3 mobile game user acquisition megatrends for 2017
- App monetisation: Laying out the common publisher concerns
- Forging successful cross-industry partnerships
- How much is enough? Planning a marketing budget for mobile games
- The growing challenges of monetising and retaining players
- Designing switching barriers to boost player retention
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »