Miss the Trade Trends track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to rewatch your favourite sessions?
We'll we've got just the thing for you: we've got all the sessions from the track published on YouTube and ready for your viewing pleasure.
This series of talks from the Trade Trends track, which was sponsored by GameAnalytics, features speakers from the likes of King, London Games Festival, Big Pixel Studios, London Venture Partners and more.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- What do movie directors, motorcyclists and historians know about making games?
- 5 lessons from making London the games capital of the world
- Paving the way for player-owned game economies
- What happens to the UK games industry after Brexit?
- The history of the UK’s mobile games industry
- London Venture Partners on venture capital in games – What, when, why, how
- Global trends – Insights from three billion mobile gamers
- How to bag an IP like Rick and Morty and deliver a killer game
- Third-party publishing – Why and how
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »