Let’s just cut to the chase shall we? Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #4 starts TODAY!
And it’s not too late to take part in our final conference of the year, so register now and leave 2020 with a bang!
What’s going on?
The event kicks off at 8.45am (UK time) with a big welcome and introduction to kick off proceedings.
Day one is packed with incredible and exciting content across three themed tracks and an end-of-day roundtable discussion:
- The Growth Track (9:00am to 6:00pm)
- Marvelous MENA sponsored by Play 3arabi (9:00am to 12:10pm)
- Global Trends sponsored by GameAnalytics (3:30pm to 6:10pm)
- RoundTable - Rocket Launch Your Games Career During a Pandemic (6:20pm to 7:10pm)
Later in the week, tracks will also cover everything from live ops and developer tools, to esports and PC, plus games developer insights from the best in the business. The MeetToMatch virtual meeting platform is already buzzing with activity as more than 1,500 developers, publishers, investors, service providers and more connect with one another.
You can view the entire event schedule here.
The event at-a-glance
- 1,500 attendees
- 680 companies represented
- 200+ speakers
- 115+ sessions
- 80 hours of live video content
- Investor Connector
- Publisher SpeedMatch
- MeetToMatch platform
- Big Indie Pitch (Mobile Edition)
- Big Indie Pitch (PC & Console Edition)
- IGDA Mentor Café
- Pocket Gamer Connects Careers Week
- Games Jobs Live
- Discord server
- Journalist Bar
Don’t miss out
We hope you’ll join us for this fantastic event and connect with the global games industry from the comfort of your own office, workspace or home.
Book your tickets now before it's too late!