Pocket Gamer Connects Jordan 2019
|Date & Times:||
Saturday, November 2nd - 3rd 2019
9am to 5pm
|Expected Size:||500 - 1,000|
|Ticket Cost:||300 USD|
|Target Audience:||Developers, Indie Developers, Creatives, Recruitment, C-Level, Marketing, Students, Investors, Publishers, Tool Providers, Technical teams, Ad Companies, Media, YouTubers / Streamers, Publisher|
|Featured Platforms:||iOS, Android, Handheld Console, Wearables, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Augmented Rea|
Filling eight wall-to-wall conference tracks across both days, they will share their expert insight on everything from business basics, to investment ideas, influencer promotion and beyond.
Conference tracks for 2019 keep our audience at the cutting edge of the industry:
- Trade Trends: facts and figures from Jordan and beyond PLUS! Marvellous MENA: how the region's game industry is performing
- The Business of Games 101: lessons on running a studio from around the world. How do you set up and maintain a company (or find a good job at one!)?
- Show Me the Money: funding is a crucial part of every business plan. Fortunately, there are more ways than ever to get support for your business...
- The Developer Toolkit: practical and technical talks on the likes of game design, games as a service, marketing and monetization
- Monetizer: make the most of mobile advertising, IAPS and other monetization opportunities in our new focused track
- The Growth Track: essential insight into user acquisition and retention techniques and how to grow your game
- Culture Club: what makes the perfect working environment? How can you attract the best staff? How can we build ethical companies?
- Influencer Update: how do people get to hear about your game? Discover the ups and downs of the online gaming influencer scene
King Hussein Business Park
King Abdullah II St
Find out more information on Pocket Gamer Connects Jordan 2019
Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) is one of Huawei's three business groups, providing a range of products including mobile phones, wearables, tablets and laptops. Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking second in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2018. In 2019, Huawei was named number 47 on BrandZ’s Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands and number 79 in Forbes World’s Most Valuable Brands in 2018.As a leading technology company, Huawei invests a significant amount of its annual sales revenue to research and development efforts and has established 14 research centers around the world. Among these facilities is the Huawei Aesthetics Research Center in Paris. Huawei’s newest R&D center is the Max Berek Innovation Lab in Wetzler, Germany, where Huawei and Leica are jointly researching technologies to improve mobile device camera and image quality.
Tamatem is the leading mobile games publisher in the Arabic speaking region, working with successful international developers to bring their apps into the market. Arabic is the 4th most spoken language in the world and yet, only 1% of online content is available in Arabic. Couple this with the highest ARPPUs in the world and you'll see why Tamatem has been the go to choice for game developers of all sizes in the Arabic speaking market for 5 years now.
AppsFlyer’s technology is found on 98 percent of the world’s smartphones, making it the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. AppsFlyer’s platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering app marketers and developers to maximize their marketing ROI. With Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap Inc., Tencent and 4,000+ other integrated partners, and clients including HBO, Waze, Alibaba, Skyscanner, Activision and 12,000+ leading brands worldwide, AppsFlyer has 15 global offices to support marketers everywhere. To learn more, visit www.appsflyer.com.
Adjust is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, the globally operating company now has 15 offices around the world. In total, more than 28,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance
TPAY MOBILE, MEA’s leading merchant acquirer and payment processor for the mobile ecosystem. Launched in 2014, TPAY MOBILE is a mobile payment processor and merchant acquirer with a presence in 18+ countries and a 600+ million addressable user base through 38+ Operators. Proprietary Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) & Direct Wallet Billing (DWB) platform which uses users’ mobile phone balance/bill and e-wallet stored value to make payments. Deep relationships with over 160 merchants offering 250+ online services, which are curated for the local market with relevant localized content and services. It also provides merchants with data-rich consumer/pricing insights via its platform.
See an event missing? Let us know